To incentivize faculty to integrate concepts of sustainability into their curricula by providing mini-grants, a mentorship program, and a Community of Practice. To support the implementation of principles of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice in curricular course development.
- Meet with assigned mentors for 30 minutes twice per month to further the development of curriculum modules and prepare for piloting during semester
- Participate in 3 virtual Community of Practice (CoP) meetings and a culminating symposium
- Provide periodic progress reports and respond to brief surveys via formative and summative surveys administered by ASEE
- Provide a final impact report before the completion of the period of performance
Requirements for Disbursement of Grant Funding:
- Selection of team comprised of two or more faculty members/students by ASEE-Appointed Review Committee
- Submission of Detailed Budget for Award of Up to $8K
- Submission of Letter of Commitment & Financial Documentation* (from Institution’s Sponsored Research Office)
- Compliance with funder’s policy of limiting institutions to taking a maximum of 15% indirect from the mini-grant funding
*Please note, the institutional letter of commitment, budget details, and other financial documentation (e.g., ACH form, institutional audit report, etc.) will be requested from the teams that are selected to receive mini-grant awards.